Friday, November 4, 2011

October 15 - November 4

I have switched from "A Spoonful of Sugar" because it was completely awful and didn't even sound like the real song. I have started practicing "The Impossible Dream" instead. I really like this song except the third page. The left and right hands have different parts and I have never played sixteenth notes with my left hand. For our classes "Google Day" I worked on that part for almost an hour and I can sort-of do it but it's not a consistent thing.


 I have taken a picture of the third page, so if you have any helpful hints, that would be great!


I have been practicing "Part of Your World" continually because I like it so much (I have also decided that this will be the song that I play for the class in December). The song is actually about twice as long as what I have been playing. In order to save the class (and myself) a lot of time I cut out two pages, because it is mostly repeats of the other stuff anyway.

And I will add videos of "The Impossible Dream" and the revised "Part of Your World" but my computer isn't letting me add them at the moment....

No comments:

Post a Comment