Sunday, December 18, 2011

December 18

I did my in-class presentation on Thursday and I think I did really well. I learned a lot from the Google Project. I learned how much I like the piano and how difficult it is to learn a new instrument. The hardest parts of this project for me were learning to read two lines at once, learning how to read bass clef, and playing a different rhythms on each hand at the same time. Even though it took me a while to learn how to do each of these things I finally did get it and it made me very proud of myself! I've gained a new respect for piano players as well. I really enjoyed doing this project and I plan on continuing with the piano. I like how I can play an entire song by myself and have it be a full song with the bass and the melody! I really enjoyed this project and I hope we continue the Google Project next semester as well!

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job in class playing the piano. I could tell you were really concentrating!

    ReplyDelete